Monday, February 26, 2007

Summer Cafe

Wednesday night came back from Ipoh, thought wana bring parents for Japanese food at Pulau Tikus. OK, it was closed. Then change location to Taiwan food at 1-Stop. After parked our car, walked up the stairs..saw the light is on. Feel relief..but once I pushed the door and stepped in the shop, they waved their hand to me said "sorry we are closed today" Ahhhhhhhh, then I saw the it's writing - closed on Wednesday on the door. OK, fine next target Pizza Hut at Gurney Drive. Don't tell me Pizza Hut is closed as well ok. Alright, it was not closed..BUT the traffic was so damn jam over there. It was such a long queue just to turn in to Gurney. Just forget about it. Why?? why?? I just wana bring my parents for a good meal. Really been out of idea. Then I thought of the restaurant that just opened not long ago in our neighborhood. Wanted to try it out since long time ago. It was a nice decorated place and it's nearly full each time we passed by. OK, decided...that's our final target since it's just on the way to our home.

Never seen how it looks like internally but the out look is already quite attracting. It's called Summer Cafe. Yea, it really gave us the summer feel haha. The environment is very nice and comfortable. They have those tropical plants around and the wall of the restaurant is made of water. The Water Wall..hahaha. The wall is actually made of transparent glass with water flowing down on the glass. Such a nice wall..hehe.

Thought of wana have something light. But they don't have Ala Carte during CNY as they afraid many peoples will be coming where their chefs might not be able to prepare many different kinds of food. So, we have to take the set dinner which is Ribeye Steak, Lamb Loin, Grilled Salmon or Grilled Chicken. OMG, all are my favourite..headache of which one to choose. Hmm, I have had enough cholestrol during CNY, ok so no more Lamb or steak...go for fish then hehe. While mum and dad go for lamb and chicken. the price is RM39 for chicken while RM49 for the rest three (including 15% tax). So, is it worth the price? I don't know..well, its just once a while and I just hope to have a good meal which cheer my parents and myself up. End up, it did cheer us up :) Took some pictures of the foods and environment but in real it looks much nicer due to the bad quality of my phone camera hehe. So, for those who like to go and have a try. It's located at Tg. Bungah, just at the roadside, next to the turning to TAR COllege after you come down from the "Initial D road" kakakaka.




No comments: