Monday, February 26, 2007

Fatty New Year

have not been posting any since last two weeks..been busy then it's CNY. So here I come again. All posts in one day :p

Chinese New Year?? What we normally do during CNY? Sit, eat, sleep, visiting relatives and friends..eat again, eat nonstop :s So, CNY=time to get fat (at least it's so damn true for me..cos I'll sure gain lots and lots of fats lol)**this year all my relatives said I am getting fatter and fatter :'( But I admit, I am putting on weight in just a few days time..noooooo. Blame those Bak Kua, cookies..no, should blame myself..cos those nice but fattening and oily food wont come into your mouth if you didn't put them in..sobz sobz

So, this CNY is still the same for me. Maybe not really that same compared to last year..hmm. But well, this year from the 1st day untill the 4th I was spending all my time with my family visiting relatives here and there. Hehh, we got sooo many places to go till like even untill the 4th day we cant complete our visiting tour :p Hmm, who asked my mum to be the youngest in her family..so, no choice we have to go visit people and not sitting at home wait for people to come :p I was with my family all the time and I didn't make it for most of my friends' activities. Last few years I would go angpao tour with the gangs or gathering at one of the friend's house but not this year..hmm, so sorry. But I did go gambling at a friend's house..kekeke :p Well, I am not a "Kiao Kui" haha but just for fun lar. Never had any luck for the past few years so never expect anything but just would like to have fun cos the process of playing is quite fun actually. It's different this year, got a bit of lucks hehe. Or maybe the person I brought along to join the FATT CHOY GATHERING brings me luck...hahaha.

3rd day - went SP visit Aunty. When we go the traffic was smooth but when we were going back to PG..OMG. Stuck at the bridge toll was nothing as it was expected. When we finally got out of the jam at toll and driving through the bridge, there were the traffic polices asked us to turn into the opposite lane. Hehh, our lane is doing fine what why want us to use other people's lane?? Well, just turned as instructed lar what to do. So it was like there's three lanes for those who come from mainland to PG island while only one lane for those from island to mainland. End up, we were stuck at the opposite lane for one hour. Why?? because those cars from island never expect that we'll be using their lane and came out from those HOLES without cones trying to cut queue..although the police have already placed those cones on the lane which is supposed to stop them from coming out to so called OUR LANE. So, we the explorers (my car is the 3rd one) to concurred their lane were like face to face with them and no where to go. Awwwww...the police had to lead in front of us FORCING those cars to go the hell back to their lane. Next time please ensure the lane is cleared before asking us to go and concurred people's lane. But anyhow, the best part is for my whole life I've never experience a traffic police opening the road for me before..wahahaha. Feel like those "Tua Liap Lang" :p The bad part is those opposite car drivers and passangers were staring at us like weirdo. I could see that their faces were like full of question marks haha. I am sure they must be thinking "who the hell are they..why come into our lane and made us jam? they don't look like what "Tua Liap Lang" at all what..they are just driving the same car as me and not those maseli what..." wakakaka. By the time we reach home, it's already quite late.

4th day - went Ipoh. My parents wanted to have Dim Sum as last time they didn't get to eat because of ME (felt guilty again). When we reached, there was not even a place to stand...so end up went somewhere else for curry mee. At uncles's house..no I should say shop haha..chit chatting with cousins, watching the five lil' monkeys running here and there. And again, it's evening and time to go home. My bro was heading back to KL while we back to PG. The next day both us have to start work. Hehh..exhausted. But I just work for one day and friday...wohooo, off again :p So, friday wwent to our last station for the visiting tour. Phewww, finally mission completed. ~The End~

No comments: