Monday, February 26, 2007

Flying in three weeks

Hmm, Thursday my manager confirmed with me that he wants me to fly over to Costa Rica on March 15th. Nooo, I thought I have more time to prepare for it. It's just three more weeks. I haven't have my visa done and I have to prepare training materials and stuffs. Guess I'll gonna be really busy starting from now.

Been dreaming of flying for a long time but this is so sudden and so rush. Yea, some peoples might have done it just in one week but I really hope I can have more time as I have to rush to KL for my visa and have to get all my training stuffs done before I fly..but, it's final so just do it then. Good is I get to stop in LA before I fly to CR. Bad is most probably I'll be flying alone. My first ever flight and travel..and I'm all alone, a bit scared actually. Well, time to get myself to be more independent haha. Like what my friends told me..it's adventorous haha. Hope I don't get lost on the way lol.

One more thing, I didn't get to join my friends for Redang trip somewhere in April anymore..sobz sobz. Been planning to go for a long time and finally I thought I get to go this time. Guess I have no fate with Redang...haaiizz

No comments: