Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hapi B'day to me :D

Yeah Yeah..it's my birthday today :) But this year I don't really feel excited about it..hmm why?? Is it because I need to spend it in office..for 12hrs? Or is it because knowing myself getting older and older and older...nooooo, nightmare !!! hahahaha...not really lar I think, since I never afraid of aging....not yet..not now...maybe 2 or 3 years later I duno :p

received the very first b'day greeting from my best friend - dearest Ying Yin :) thanks. Also, from a special friend I knew since primary whom was borned on the same year, month and day as me. We've been changing pressie every year during primary and now even we haven't meet each other for so long. We'll still greet each other year by year through phone on this special day for both us :) How many of you actually have such a special friend?? I do and I appreciate it...

Also, thanks to all my dear friends who sent me b'day wishes through msn, sms, friendster...etc haha. Also, not to forget my boss who sent me email (cos he's on business trip :p)

After luncha at work, was given a surprise by my team. A mini b'day party at breakout area *sobz sobz* touching. They bought me a cake and a pressie..thanks thanks all my dear friends. Here's it, my birthday cake and my pressie :)



This is my team..but not everyone is here as there were some people off shift. Opsss..Ms Tan kena blocked LOL. Anyway, thanks everyone..again :)


So.....what's in the pressie ??? TADA ...a blue 'ty' bear...ohhhhh, how they know I like blue..hehe, but I guess a lot people like blue color. Love it. So now I got 2 little ty bear at home..and a new member today for my beary family :D

Hapi B'day 2 me...Hapi B'day 2 me...Hapi B'day 2 meeeeeee...Hapi B'day 2 me !!!!
Hurray...8pm. Off work !!! Do I still have some surprise waiting for me at home :p Well, I'll know later :D

3 comments:

George Yew said...

selamat hari jadi!

may your wish come true :)

peggy83 said...

hey, long time no see.
happy belated birthday :D
me now working in KL

limfy said...

poipoi..thx & thx for the dinner :)

hey Peggy, really long time no c ler. thx thx :)
wow, u r now in KL...ic ic. take care ya