Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bowling ~ bowling ~

Do you like bowling?? When was the last time you ever go for a bowling game?? hehe.

I like bowling...I think I like any game/sport with a ball or anything round in shape. (except football :p) Suddenly felt like going for it last week so went ahead for it to fulfill my To-do list before I change shift haha. Hmmm...before this when was the last time I went? (counting fingers) Ooooo..that was 5 months ago.

Here's how it was 5 months ago LOL Posing with the ball :p But got pose only lar play like shit wahahha. A phrase in cantonese "yau zhi sai mou sat zai"(有姿势没实际) wohohoho

Hey stupid ball...I want u to go left why u go right??? stupid tupid...Alahhhh, dun blame the ball lar, blame your senget punya hand :p

So this was my score for the last time. I scored 67 :( damn siasui lar...
This time got abit improvement liao..wohoho. 109 for the first game BUT dropped for the 2nd game and dropped lagi teruk for the 3rd game...Boooooo. But kinda pressure ler that day..cos we were sorrounded by all those PROs :p And then hior, found most of them are dad and son come practise together WOOOOO. How great :D And then the dad and son next lane to us are quite friendly hehe. When u striked they will clap for u..how nice!! Felt so motivated wahahha *shy shy*
So when will be my next game?? I wonder....next year !!!! LOL

No comments: