Sunday, October 14, 2007

No Holiday for me :(

It's 8:50am, Sunday.....and I am now sitting in office..working..haaaaaiiiiiizzzzzzz !!!

emo emo...my bro and future ah sou came back from KL and I got to spend only one day with them :( I am emo and demotivated now. Thinking of others enjoying their holiday now while I am working all alone here and will still be working alone for the next two days really made me demotivated and emo.

Yeah, I know I get to earn OT but if I am given the choice, I would choose not to get the OT cos I really longing for the time together with my family. Some people might say "wahh, so rich ah you..got OT oso dun1" Well, not that I am rich or what but money is not everything for me...people who knows me well will sure know my family always comes first no matter what. And well, I've changed shift now..which means I will start working on every Sunday for the next 3 months..emo emo.

I know I know...emo doesn't help but just making thing worst!!

So, FY...just accept the fact that...YOU HAVE TO WORK ANY HOW, NO MATTER WHAT..bleh.

Cheer up and say....CHEEEEESSSEEEE :D
Oh ya btw "SELAMAT HARI RAYA" :p

No comments: