Friday, May 7, 2010

Thing I hate the most when listening to FM in car

This is happening so frequently that i got really pissed off day by day. Everytime while I was listening to some interesting talk or my favourite song through the FM, there'll sure be some f**kin idiots driving around me who tune their MP3 receiver to the same FM channel. I end up missed some parts of the talk or worst case "forced" to listen to their songs if the car was behind me for a long distance...DAMN IT!!

I really don't understand, why the heck.. can't they tune to some other frequency that is not in use or at least not one that is well known and popular. DUHHHHHHH

3 comments:

Joel Chu said...

sorry hope it wasn't me hahaha
but i do use other channels :P

deepak said...

yeah happens to me each time i drive near Chu! haha no la kidding.. well there is no cure for ignorance wat to do....

limfy said...

opss...not meant to offend anyone. But sometimes, u know..the feeling when you're trying to listen to something but got interrupted. Not once or twice but alot of times..its kinda frustrated =P

Anyway, i found it happen more to chinese FM blehhh