Friday, April 30, 2010

Long Awaited Shows finally arrrived

HURRAY...two great shows in a same week. My looooong awaited movies are finally here =D Guess I don't have to say which shows, everyone just knew kekeke. Here, some wallpapers...eye-candy for you muahaha =P
So, I decided to go for Iron Man first...tonight midnight show =S hope I won't pass out tomorrow as i still need to catch an early morning bus. No choice, all earlier shows FULLY BOOKED gee. And I can't wait till next week LOL.

While for Ip Man, will bring my parents along once I am back to PG next week. My dad is a fan of Ip Man too kekeke. Frankly speaking, I am a BIG BIG fan of Donnie Yen since I was really small...he's been my idol for a long long time and I could consider myself growing up with his movies *shy shy*

Hope everyone enjoy the shows and Happy Loooong weekend =D


No comments: