Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I shall visit Watson/Guardian no more

Yea...me @ "Lion City" now =P And goshhh...staying at Orchard Road is a "disaster"...to my bank account *sobz sobz*

As you'd already knew how many shopping malls on this "happening road" itself. Visiting Watson/Guardian here is even more disastrous to me =( They have soooooo many brands that I can't help myself but walked in each time I spotted one SIGH. Especially Watson, they have skin79, Dr. Wu, Dr. Jart, Borjouis....and many many more (sorry all are cosmetics brands lol)*damn excited*

There're many moments that this one thought came into my mind when I was paying for the stuffs *how i wish i am earning their $$* Why??? cause some stuff that I need to pay around Rm100 back home...they can get it around $20 here WTF. So if you compare it 1 to 1, their stuff is so damn cheap here and much more affordable *properties not counted of cos haha* But heck, as if houses in PG is cheap WTF. Ahhhhhh...I feel so emo...so imbalance now =S

3 comments:

deepak said...

woohoo... buy buy buy!!

limfy said...

haiz...its so much fun when you pay here..everything "looks" cheap but wait till the credit card bills come.... totally DISASTER after the conversion SIGH

Joel Chu said...

Uh huh..... Tell me about it :p