Friday, May 28, 2010

What a Barbarian

Today on my way back from Youth Park...I witnessed an extremely awful barbarian (gosh..no word could explain how angry I was when I saw what the f**king barbarian did) at a shop selling 'Bak Kut Teh' @ Gottlieb Road. The shop is just opposite New Bob building next to Peng Hua Primary School.

That f**king Idiot/Barbarian kicked a little kitten so hard that the kitten "flew" and bang the wall. Flew/rolling whatsof**kingever. what made me more angry was, that Idiot burst out laughing when he saw the poor little kitten bang on the wall. WTF have you no brain or what?????

I am glad that I am never a customer to that f**king shop and I really hope it closed down one day. I know there're countless of animal abuse cases everywhere but damn it I just can't take it to witness such horrifying acts. Those poor animals are already pitiful enough to be homeless and a lot of time become victims under vehicles' wheel. But what can we do?? all I hope is less and less or none (somewhat impossible) of the people abandon their pets and the number of wild animals would decrease...haiz


5 comments:

deepak said...

karma will be swift!

小慧 said...

OMG! Poor kitten...

limfy said...

Deepak,
it definitely will...

小慧,
i can't stop thinking bout tat poor kitten ever since then..haiz

Chiat Hau said...

Darn, so kong poh! ~:| poor kitty. sigh...

limfy said...

ya lo..really kong poh. dun visit that shop ya..boycott it =P
btw, 那个人会有报应的。。。