Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My First Time

Not first love..not first kiss and whatsoever...is my first time doing - this>>>>>
They called it something like "burma" bridge...not sure what's the correct spelling but I called it circus stunt =P It was my department quarterly team building last week and not only this...we were to also complete "flying fox", cliff climbing(a real cliff -_-"), some army camp trainings like climb the net, swings and etc. in order to win our team some points.

GOSHHHH. I've not been doing any sports or exercise for the past one year and I had to complete all these in one morning. The day after....I got myself muscle-ache all over. But it was fun though =D

4 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Hehe... is the 1st time here as well... :"P darn it feel so difference when you are up there... :"P but seriously flying fox is fun!! >:D

limfy said...

haha yea. the feeling of the moment was "I believe I can fly ~~~~" WAHAHAHA

deepak said...

aiya .. aiyo .. ooh .. aiya.... hehehe

limfy said...

Ohh O_o haha