Friday, March 19, 2010

My long lost motivation is back

Received two good news in these two days..which somewhat cheer me up from my frustration @ work each day...it also kicks off my long lost motivation again *a very good thing i would say* =D

I hope its going to be a very good year for me. It's said that 2010 will be a good year for Rooster and I starting to believe it now WAHAHA *I am never superstitious on these stuffs but somehow it's somewhat accurate sometimes LOL* but well, no matter how lucky you're things not gonna fall from the sky if you just sit there and do nothing. I always believe our faith our future is always on our own hand. Lucks do help though hehe....

A very good start for me and I feel blessed =) I shall put in more efforts cos i know I am not too far away from my dream =)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
deepak said...

ooh the comment kena censored...

Chiat Hau said...

Hehe... congratz~! I believe it is work related then. ;) Gambateh!

limfy said...

deepak,
yea..anonymous and looks like trying to promote their website or something. So, sori la...kena censored =P

CH,
hehe..yea. Something motivating after 2 yrs of nothing lol. u too..gambateh & hope u receive good news as well =)

George Yew said...

i tot ur dream is to be Mrs Yew? mana boleh still too far from your dream?
i m not your dream man? hahha :P

小慧 said...

woo hoo...congrats! This year dunno get to go bo also.

limfy said...

Mr Yew,
if Mrs. Yew can just sit at home shake leg...then that MIGHT be my dream. else dream on la =P

小慧,
thx. cheer up..the day will come =) like me, I've waited 3 yrs until the day has finally arrived..or more!! too long liao lost count lol