Saturday, July 5, 2008

feel sick

I feel sick..not the real sick, illness...I don't know why but i just feel sick with many things lately...

I feel sick when there's some idiot drivers blocking people's way on the road...
I feel sick when there's some god damn idiot drivers keep cutting queue...
I feel sick when I keep seeing what I don't like to see...
I feel sick when there's insensitive people who ignore my feelings...
I feel sick when some people expect things from you but is not doing his part...
I feel sick when some people thought they are 'god' that they will always be there for everyone but not someone closest to him...

I feel sick to the max recently that...I see no hope in so much things...I wonder am i doing the right thing...I wonder have I made a right decision...I feel I no longer know myself...

I am depressed, I am emo again. I need to figure out something to clear my mind off something to remove the -ve elements from my brain...I need to find myself back. I need to...I have to...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak!! what happen to u??? don't feel just like that. this is what people say 'today's world', today's world are different from yesterday worls, people now want fast and easy, compare to yesterday world people planning first b4 they take action. so don't feel sick too much about it, u have to face it, technology are also keep upgrading n changing, and the end it will make people became more lazy n bored, last time i also feel the sick like u, but after lepak with friends n meet new friends lately, suddenly i realice that youngster nowadys a channging compare to those days youngster.
anyway, go out with ur bf and have a walk, don't think so much of this sick stuff, think about ur own future.
;-)

limfy said...

anonymous,

whoever u r..a fren of mine?! thanks. I am alrite..just sometimes a bit emo abit depressed and when i am down, i tend to write my feelings out to release my anger and dissatisfaction :p

just some certain moments my anger managment is failing haha. I will owez feel better after a while :)
thanks anyway..for the long comments/advice hehe

Anonymous said...

is good to hear that u are fine. hopfully things are back to normal.

wish u happy always!!!