Friday, July 18, 2008

Who says PS2 keyboard kenot connect to USB??

Was looking for a cable/converter to connect my PS2 keyboard to a USB port. Since I went to QBMall for lunch today so was trying to check it out at the shops there. Guess what...the salesperson there told me:

Shop 1
Sales: No such thing lar...we oni have USB to PS2 dun have PS2 to USB.
Me: (lookin at the packing hanging at the rack) -.-" umm, its the same rite??? cos i see the head is correct!!!!!
Sales: no lar no same...it can oni connect from USB to PS2.
Me: Oh well. OK then. thanks anyway -.-"

Shop 2
Sales: errrr...no such thing. PS2 kenot connect to USB eh. cos fast device can convert to slow but slow device kenot convert to fast one (talkin while showing his "like very can" eh face as if I am one stupid PC dummy) blablabla...
Me: alright. fine. thanks.

Haloo..when I started to use a computer those 'kido' might still be sucking their milk bottle okay :p Ahemmm..am I that old?? muahaha. I didn't wana give up so after work I went to 1-stop to hunt for it. TADA I found it :D EXACTLY THE SAME ONE AS I SAW IN QB ishhhh. RM14 each :s I guess for this price I might be able to get a USB keyboard already. But well, I don't feel like getting another while I have one sleeping at home for 4yrs and one in office :p
TENG TENG TENG...now I am connecting my keyboard to my laptop using the cable and is typing this post using my long abandoned Comfy keyboard haha. Sounds crazy?? what for using an external keyboard while the laptop comes with its keypad :P Hmmph, I just don't like to type using the keypad..I prefer my Comfy keyboard :D

5 comments:

Joel Chu said...

ERRRRR

limfy said...

:p I know this sounds like a crazy/speechless act kakaka.

deepak said...

taadaaaaaa!!!!!

limfy said...

LOL...u guys, what wif the funny comments =P

tkong said...

maybe consider a cordless keyboard from A4Tech or Logitech... superb..!