Friday, June 27, 2008

32 at the Mansion

Had dinner at 32 at the Mansion on Wednesday. It was my second time there and its a farewell dinner for a peer of mine...can called a guru of mine too. A superb nice and fun person...gonna miss her :(

It was a sponsored dinner for both times I went :p Last time was a dinner from my ex BIG BOSS and this round is from my current boss :D Well of course I wouldn't have pay from my pocket to dine there cos its god damn expensive and one dine there would cost me the food for a week :p cheapo me kakaka.

And well...It's a award winning restaurant. it won "Malaysia Best Restaurant" for a couple of years. The served food like those with big big plate with some "artistic" decoration but the actual food is just a lil amount at the centre of the big plate kakaka a.k.a fusion. Those type where we wont really felt full by just eating the main course MUAHAHA. No doubt it has a very nice environment but for me, the food is just okay :p

Pictures time hehe. My starter - the Watercress soup.
Appetizer shared by all - the Scallops. This is nice yummy but 3 lil scallops shared by 5 :S
My main course - the Shallot Mint Lamb. Not really filling :p
Four desserts shared by five lol - Tiramisu, brownies, baked cheese and choc mousse. Sweet sweet desserts huhhh. Sweet no more when we got the bill. It was shockingly expensive...but I forgot to mention we had some cocktail/mocktail/alcoholic drinks before the dinner. Yet still its considered expensive. The bill would cost me 2 months of meals :s or 1 month+ maybe ehehe.
A pic of four angels and the boss muahahaha. It'll be three instead of four after today :( All the best Kim...

No comments: