Saturday, February 23, 2008

Take a different Route

There was one morning on my way to work, I suddenly changed my mind to take a different route to work instead the one I am using everyday. And well, it has been some times I never use Green Lane to work as the traffic there is not doing any good for me but just increasing my frustration day by day. Been using another way through Jetty then all the way using the new Jelutong Highway. It might look abit more far for some people but at least I don't have to jam all the way to work..and it makes me feel better each morning.

And that morning without thinking much, my mind and my hand just lead me to Gurney Drive. The sunshine, the sky, the view, the even smoother traffic enlighten my day and brought a good start for my day :)

So, take a different route sometimes..you will never know it might bring you surprise, something extra or make your day a little different :) Same for our life, take a diffferent route when you feel your current route is no longer making you any good. Life is full of different paths and routes :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray & hope there are no grandpa & grandma simpson driving slowly. From surprises, it would turn to anger.

limfy said...

haha..ya ya. mayb it just happened to b one of my lucky day where no grandpa grandma simpson that day :p