Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Gathering after 15 years

CNY 3rd day, met some friends I have not met for what..15 years!!! Yea, it was a gathering with my Primary Schoolmates. (Oppsss liddat ppl mah know my actual age liao lor :p well, who cares ler..old liao must admit old lor okie keke) I am not sure did some of them actually met or still do keep in touch with each other..maybe some did as I myself do keep in touch still with a few of them. So, I guess this is "formerly" the first gathering for all of us..hehe.

At first I was wondering..how was it gonna be? will it a bit awkward?? will we have things to talk about?? Cos anyhow, we have not met for sooo many years and some might already look different from what we remember in our mind haha.

And things went pretty great and the feeling was nice :) meeting back all your kiddo friends..it was really nice. But too bad not everyone turn up..some lost contact, some didn't manage to make it and some no longer in PG. The most funny part to meet your friends whom you have not seen for so long is - in your memory, they are tiny and much much shorter than you (esp those guys kakaka) and right now they are all like "zoom"...hmm okie, look totally like a different person haha..and tall :p

Their comments to me was..I look really really different from last time too. Ehemm, well of course..I am getting older and older and older AND I am getting fatter and fatter and fatter. Hehhh....whyyyyyy, why they are to see me at my worst ever, fattest ever period :p Bleh

But well, overall I felt great to meet them back after so long :) And somewhat hope for the next one to come soon hehe
picture time hehe..."watermelon sweet boh??" All:"SWEEEEEEET"(ka chak) Haha what a special quote to get our sweet sweet smile :)

No comments: