Saturday, February 16, 2008

~ Pai Ti Kong ~

The 9th day of CNY - the day to Pai Ti Kong for Hokkien people. Also, it happened to drop on the night of Valentine's Day this year :) Went jetty there to join in the fun that night and frankly it was my 1st time there cause I am not a Hokkien and my family never do it :p Anyway, it was a great experience and fun though.

It was crowded and even the 'Bu Lang Sai' has no space to dance :p wakakaka.
Here are all the stuffs on the long table which people brought to pai the Ti Kong..alot hehhhh.
And wow, soo much of Roasted Piggy :S
Spotted one cute stuff on the table. The Nian Nian You "Fishy" Hehe..isn't it cute and nice?? It's made by jelly.
Ummmm....crabs???? Why crab?? I am curious......what's the meaning of this. Hmmmm
It was also a night where you can find all those Pro Photographers around..hehe with their very the canggih gadgets :p
And finally, the moment I've been waiting for the whole night. The fire cracker time - the really really long eh Ang Phao...the length is almost as long as the street I guess..yes I think it is haha. I waited till 12:30am then only they fired it (the next morning still need to work :S)
I almost fainted due to the thick toxic smoke and the loud noice of the Ang Phao :p Somemore there was an uncle in front of me keep pushing back and nearly made me fall :( Uncle, if you scared pls go stand at the back lar and not at the front line but keep reversing and pushing people at your back HEHHHHH
I called it a night by taking the last picture with the floors of burned Ang Phao.

No comments: