Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year New Car

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! wohoho.
It's 1-1-2008 9:00am in the morning..and yes, I am in office working...AGAIN. BOOOOOO...cheer up cheer up got OT okie :p
Its first day of year 2008...and the most excited thing for me today is...I'll get to drive the new vios. kakakaka....BUT, not mine too bad :p It's my bro's new car, I just help to collect it since he's still in KL. So, sorry ya bro..I am the first person to drive it instead of you - the owner(ah lah, you are not the first person oso lar..b4 that whoever at Toyota there drive duno how many times liao lar..bleh). I get to drive it until he comes back this weekend kekeke.
Anyway, wishing everyone the very best and great year a head in 2008...'FATT FATT FATT, tai ka cai cai FATTTTT'....kakaka.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...now i get it..the hitam & bergaya punya vios is ur kor one..ekekek... nice nice..no also same ;)

George Yew said...

you keng ler. 1st day nia already FAT jor. i still need to wait until the 2nd day. haha..

yeah FATT FATT TAI KEAT HUAT AH~!

limfy said...

wahaha..yaya my kor eh car :p
1st day FAT? got meh..lol. if u r refering to OT then tat is something earned by my hard work..cos when ppl sleepin at home i m workin all day long :p