Saturday, January 19, 2008

FANCL where to find??

Been looking for this brand FANCL lately - facial products that are preservative-free, fragrance-free and also they don't use those chemical ingrediants which are banned and harmful to our skin(as introduced by the TV show and the website..hehe).

So, since it is preservative-free...they make it into a very small bottle which is air-tight. And due to that it lasts only 1 year from the manufacturing date(unopen condition) and 60 days once you open it. Wow, that really attracts me and i would like to give it a try. BUT as far as I know, this brand seems to be not available in M'sia :( i never seen it in PG and my frens from KL never seen it before as well...haiz. But i know it is available in some of the shopping complexes in S'pore...hehhh. Also, i happened to read that their website is the most frequeently visited website in S'pore..Ooooooo!!

Hehhh, where to find where to find. I wish it is available in M'sia..i wish :p

1 comment:

H10 The Elites said...

Hey, if you are thinking of getting fancl products you can visit my website. :D I do orders for singaporeans to get fancl goods from japan too :D bcos its from japan, its cheaper there! :D I can post them to u if u like... Email me at travelscoop4u@hotmail.com or visit my blog at travelscoopbybow4u.blogspot.com :D cheers!