Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mata bengkak

Ohhhh my poor eyes...sobz sobz. Got slight infection on my eyes due to my new pair of contact lences. Sighhhh...went to see doctor AND...

Doc: tell u lar, contact lence no good one lar
Me: Ya I know, but I never(or seldom :p) wear it during work hours..oni go out wear nia
Doc: If u wana wear oso, stick to ur old one lar..why go and try the new one. Let me tell u lar, if you feel the old brand u r wearing is good then dun simply change
Me: ya ya ya..... (BLEH...BOOOO)

Uncle, ppl oredi suffering and I am not paying to listen to ppl's ngam cham lor. Ya I know that was advice BUT what oso cannot try new one and must stick to the old new..how ppl gonna explore and found new stuff. How things are gonna improve if ppl no go and try out new stuff BLEHHHH

No comments: