Friday, August 3, 2007

Is that true?? wahahaha..

Some people might have read this before or I can say most people read it oredi...but this is really funny (well, at least I think it's funny lor..or maybe because I feel the same :p)


A politician, A thief & An INTEL Manager died & went straight to hell.
The Politician said "I miss my country. I want to call my country and see how everybody is doing there." She called and talked for about 5 minutes,then she asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????
The devil says "Five million dollars".

The Politician wrote him a cheque and went to sit back in her chair.

Thief was so jealous, he starts screaming, "My turn! I wanna call the my group members, I want to see how everybody is doing there too"

He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he asked "Well, devil, how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Ten million dollars".
With a smug look on his face, he made a cheque and went to sit back in his chair.
INTEL Manager was even more jealous & starts screaming, "I want to call my
office friends and managers ",
He called other INTEL employees and he talked for twenty hours about IMBO's, Cost Cutting, Stock Gains, Market Segments, Improvising, automation , he talked & talked & talked,

then he asked "Well, devil how much do I need to pay for the call????

The devil says "Twenty dollars".
The INTEL Manager was stunned & said "Twenty dollars??? Only ??"

The Devil says



-



-



scroll down



-



-



...
Calling from Hell to INTEL is a Local Call

No comments: