Saturday, August 11, 2007

'coward' me

Lately been addicted to watching an Astro TV show which talks about life, ghosts, spirits and past life.....etc. The show starts at 11pm every Saturday and Sunday night but I forgot which channel liao. I am soooooooooo addicted to watching it. BUT, I always got scared like hell when watching it. Feel like watching it desperately but on the other hand scared like hell -.-"

Why am I soooo addicted?? The show always have some invited guests to share their experiences and also some 'sifu' to share and help answering some questions. They are always talking about true stories that really happened. Some of the guests can even see 'thing' and the show will always get very excited and chilly sometimes when those guests said that they actually see 'something' at the place where they are filming the show..OMG. The 'sifu' will also teach some 'methods' when we REALLY met or SEE something we shouldn't see. Especially like when you are staying in a hotel, what you should do before enter the room and when you are in teh room. Some people will knock the door before enter this and that (for those who believe spirits do exist one lar :p) If you would like to know the ways..then watch the show. haha..but it's a show from Taiwan so for people who can't understand mandarin..too bad lor.

The most most exciting part for the show is the video sharing. They will played those video where some people 'accidentally' captured some 'extra thing' in their video.. like night adventure then suddenly a pair of 'floating legs' flow over right in front of the screen..that was really really REAL one ohhh..not fake one. OMG, think of it my goose bum all come up again..

After watched the show, I tend to think that is the 'thing' around me now..beside me?? And I don't really dare to sleep alone..wahahha :P Well, I know there's a word where people says "if you are not doing anything wrong or guilty, why would you wana scared?" Yea but but it's normal to scared bout this stuff right *shy shy* I used to be dare to watch all those ghost/horror movies without a fear and never miss any ghost movie last time...but now......

All the while I do believe the existance of spirits and now I think my believe is getting even firmer..but like what people said, you don't disturb them and they won't disturb you as well...BUT sometimes some people might just get unlucky :p

Someone actually shared with me a method to avoid or scared the 'thing' away. which is..........FART ALOT and must be smelly one somemore -.-" Ummmm, well by doing this you won't just scared the 'thing' away, you will scared people and living human away too..lol.

Anyway, Chinese July is coming soon....so, do you believe????

2 comments:

George Yew said...

Yap is a must watch talk show man. For those who not scare of ghost this is a must watch.
Is on astro channel 27.
Haha.. The fart thing i not sure can work or not but if fart can scare away human i think ghost also run la. Haha.
Btw i wrote this using your nokia E65.

limfy said...

yaya..channel 27. but i think i better stop watching for 1 month me :P

Wahhh..using my phone ahhh. i oso belum cuba lagi :p