Thursday, March 4, 2010

Alice in Wonderland 3D

YES!!! going for the movie premier tomorrow night(ummm nope is later tonight cos now is already Thursday lol). I normally don't go movie after 9pm on working day...but well, I'll make it an exception this time because it's my LOOOOOONG AWAITED movie - Alice in Wonderland. 3D some more WOOHOO.

This is like what...my second 3D movie in cinema *excited* ehhhh no no it's going to be the 3rd. 1st was "UP", 2nd was Avatar *Oooo I feel like watching again =P*

I better go to bed now so I won't fall asleep during the movie at night. Nahhh I bet i never will...no matter how tired I am. Here, a movie wallpaper for it...
And not to forget, my all time favorite actor >>>> Johny Depp *_* He's just awesome...he can take up whatever character...take it ugly or weird. A real great actor I would say =D
Good Nite......

2 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

I am waiting for this movie also, and didnt realize that it is already screening. :"D Started to aware of the Alice in the Wonderland when I am reading the [ARMS] comic book. (Most character are using the Alice's character.

Anyway, enjoy your show with Georgie. ;)

limfy said...

yes yes last nite, but oni 3D =) the 3D effect quite nice. go watch hehe.

ohhh from comic book!! ahaha...the Alice story book used to be one of my favorite tat i can read over n over again when small hehe