Thursday, January 28, 2010

shu shu....migraine

Ahhhhhh I finally know how it feels like when you are having migraine. It's headache but just one single part of your head feels it hehhh.

Been having headache like once every few weeks for the past 1 year...at least once a month I would say. Sometimes are just a minor light one. What's wrong with me!!!! Have I strained myself too much....or my migraine is due to Avatar 3D??? =P LOL There's been news about people complaining headache, dizziness after watched it. There's even one dead -.-"

Nahhh I don't think so....maybe just because of the extremely hot weather. CNY is just around the corner...

Oh well, I just hope for one thing this year - which is to be healthy. I believe to be in good health is more important than anything else =)

Hope the same for everyone around me =)

2 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

I always suffer that a lot (sometimes...) so drink more water and more water... :"D take care

limfy said...

Ohhh u too??!! hmm yes u nid to crack head everyday lol..then u nid to take care too hehe