Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GO?? NO GO??

GO? NO GO? GO? NO GO?......

Arghhh I've been hesitating and struggling for so many years and never have the guts to go for it. LASIK...yes. Eye correction aka eye surgery *by just mentioning it already made me shiver* I very KIASI...I scared of pain and most importantly that is my EYES okay T_T I know I know there've been so much success stories of it....I just have no courage to undergo it plus its not cheap and would cost a few Ks =S

BUT I seriously hate wearing glasses and contact lenses. I am a friend of glasses since I was 11 and contact lenses since 14. Doing this...my life would then be without any hassle of contacts and glasses. What more.....the stupid glasses turned my used to be beautiful sparkling eyes *shameless* into GOLD FISH DRIED EYES now SOBZZZZZZ

And today....I saw OPTIMAX here in our company having promotion and free eye test. I went ahead and register for the free eye test *豁出去啦* Lets see how after the eye test cos anyhow it depends on our eyes condition whether we can proceed with the treatment....hehhhhh

No comments: