Sunday, December 27, 2009

Yeay...they are here !!!

Woohoo, my goods have finally arrived =D They were here the day after x'mas...a late x'mas gift for myself haha *what a relief* BUT one thing *swt* they didn't press your door bell and pass it to you hand to hand. They simply threw it over your gate -.-" It was found lying on the floor late afternoon but thank goodness they were all still in one piece *pheww*
So, what's inside =P These.......
Crazy?? speechless?? Yes maybe but even if you order less you'll have to pay almost the same shipping fees and I think that's not worth it. Anyway they are really really cheap. I got all these for RM103 (including shipping fees) from CherryCulture. USD1.75 each...my itchy hand just couldn't help it =P

I've actually read about the raved on them countless times from so many beauty bloggers. If you goggle 'NYX', you'll find tons and bunches of reviews on them...same on youtube. Anyway, this brand is not available in M'sia. Hmmm, am I slowly converting to a beauty blogger now since I've been posting more of these stuff lately?? Nahhh, I am not good in reviewing makeups nor putting on makeups...so I am not qualified to become one LOL. Not that I don't want to, but my sensitive problematic prone skin just couldn't bear too much of 'chemicals' on it haha.

So, here I welcome new members of my "collection". Why collection??? cos I bought them but seldom use them *sigh* So if it's not called collection then what else....

4 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Congratz of your new buy and collection! :) (and also on the safe arrival as well)

limfy said...

haha thx CH. But i seriously think i should stop buying =P well, lets see how far my determination goes lol

George Yew said...

dont stop dear.. u wan to buy just buy. i wont stop u eh..

so you want a tent for your product shoot boh? i get another 580EXII and the tent for you. :D

limfy said...

ummm..not cos of u stoppin me or wat. Is i wana stop myself =P
product shoot?? errr better dun..later ppl say i gila haha..