Thursday, December 17, 2009

I wait....& wait...& wait

Hehhhhhh I wonder how more longer I need to wait =( What?? my first online purchase..ummm nope second but international order is the first. Yes, my goods will be shipped all the way from States =P

I've read on some reviews about their customer service...and heck, some are pretty bad while some are good...some shipped to them pretty fast while some never reach them -.-" OH OH I truly madly deeply hope mine's not gonna falls on the bad ones since i pick the cheapest shipment sobz sobz *pray pray*

It'd been 10 days now since the day i placed my order. The feeling of waiting is no good....really no good but I can do nothin but WAIT

5 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Is it the soap that you are ordering? ~: |

limfy said...

Ohh no no the soap they dun ship to M'sia...they ship to s'pore but not here DAMN =( kek si wa

this is some other stuff ehehe =P

Chiat Hau said...

IC IC... thought you are ordering the soap :")

deepak said...

still waiting ka?

limfy said...

sudah sampai hehe =P