Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I see "ketchup" and more "ketchup"...

Haha...so have you watch the movie Ninja Assassin?? I watched it...umm last week. Overall the impression this movie gave me was what my title said - "ketchup" flying everywhere throughout the show LOL. And also broken arms, legs, heads....whichever human body parts you could think off =P And not to forget...the most number of wounds I've ever seen throughout my life WAHAHA.

If you're a big fan of Rain (the korean pop star) then this movie is for you. Why?? cos you get to see his nice 6 packs body from beginning to the end (lotsa wounds though) hahaha =P He has lotsa actions and fightings in this movie but no love/sex scene at all MUAHAHAHA.

Hmmm..so overall to me this movie is not bad. If you love never ending actions/fightings then you will like it *REMINDER* lotsa broken arms, legs, "ketchup sos" flying around.

And ohh..the director of this movie is the Australian filmmaker James McTeigue, who previously worked as the first assistant director of all three Matrix movies =)

Here you go...Rain's nicely build body...enjoy LOL

4 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

oh yeah... my peers told me tat as well... but he said is a nice movie. ;)

limfy said...

yea quite nice...IF u can tahan the "ketchup" and "flying parts" haha.

George Yew said...

you can just post my body pics up also the same right?

limfy said...

ummmm....better dun. ppl got 6 packs while u....6 in 1 -.-"

i think u keep it to urself better BLEH