Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tired + Sickening

I am none other than tired + 'pek chek' = god damn sickening.

This is how my current life is. Waking up every single morning with the same voice in me "Damn, another working day..sux" More works...more ARssss...more shits to clean...more frustration...more of everything BUT salary *goshhh I hate it. I can't remember since when work has become so frustrating and sux*

I couldn't imagine how more worsen its gonna be for the next few months. To make it even worst, I won't be getting any extra day off AGAIN for the coming CNY. This is so damn demotivating and I'm already countless of the years I don't get to spend time with my family visiting relatives outstation. GREAT...I ain't goin nowhere AGAIN this round and i could foresee the same for years to come.

Can I just quit and be a housewife?? I wish but...nahhh dream on. There used to be people telling me "u're such a happy go lucky gal" "u're always smiling & i like it" I can't seem to find any of these in me any longer.

People always saying - things happened for a reason. Yea I can't change it...I can't turn back time and make it not happen...so just shut up and face it...but kill me pls, I duno how more longer I can take it n I dun hav anymore patience left dammit..


2 comments:

deepak said...

always beleive that if ur not happy doing the same thing everyday, u should stop (even if it is for a while) and find something u love doing. otherwise will makan u on the inside.....

limfy said...

well, its not mainly the work itself. there're some other factors that directly/indirectly impacting it...tiring me out...
something i lov?? just quit and stay home =P tat way my aging process sure hav no prob slowing down...its now doubling up & goin towards triple...hehhhhh