Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BIG NO to Mr. Teppanyaki @ Gurney Plaza

Went try out Mr. Teppanyaki @ Gurney Plaza last weekend as previously we saw it's almost full every time we passed by. But then it was a BIG BIG DISAPPOINTMENT boooooo.

There might be people who like it but to my personal opinion...I can't find a single stuff I like in there:

1) I would call it a Japanese food outlet which serves food that doesn't really taste like Japanese food. I ordered Teriyaki Chicken set which taste horrible (to me) Chicken was tasteless plus it's so oily that the bottom part of the garlic rice was soaked in oil. And the California Temaki (handroll) made from chunks of cucumber and carrot (what more they were not fresh and dried) -.-"

2) Their food all served in disposable bowl, cup, spoon, chopstick....anything else u can think of. When public's awareness of recycling is getting better and better, they are using all disposable stuff?? Arghh this annoyed me even more compared to the horrifying food. What more, the low quality disposable spoon nearly got my mouth cut!!! the sharp edge of the spoon would be dangerous for young children.
This would absolutely be my FIRST and LAST time visiting them...duhhhhhh

6 comments:

Joel Chu said...

Hmm ok
never been there..
since you say bad..
BAN! hahaha

limfy said...

ehehe...my personal thought lo. hope those who like it not gonna curse me like hell =P

George Yew said...

chu,
i can cook better compare to them. lol.

Kancil said...

so cheepo? Using those foam type of disposable utensil....

Chiat Hau said...

The food looks pretty tasteless as well... ~:| (I mean from the photo)

limfy said...

poi,
yea i think u can cook better LOL

kancil,
really cheapo lo...somemore the quality is sooooo bad :S

CH,
paiseh the photo color abit off cos taken usin my phone haha..but the taste really *shakin head*