Friday, November 27, 2009

Collection complete

My 'order' from Singapore arrived last week WAHAHA...woohoo the Nivea Lip Care Pink Grapefruit =P This is not available in Malaysia...hehhh I wonder why sobz sobz

I ordered 2 but he got me 3 haha...gonna last me a while I guess. Hmmm but after I've done with them where else I can get it!!! Not like every time there'll be people going Singapore haiz. I really wish they gonna bring in to Malaysia soon.
Hehe...my collection...is now complete =D Cherry, Strawberry and Pink Grapefruit. The color might look dark in the picture but they are really sheer when applied on your lips. I call them Lip Tint rather than Lip Care cos they help enhance my lip color when my lips got really pale...trying to avoid letting people think I am sick *although I owez look like one esp at work* =P Ohhhh I just love the Pink Grapefruit so much...both color and scent. yummy =P
Happy Holiday =D

3 comments:

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

char boh, i didn know lip gross aka lip care also got collection ler... :D which one smell good?

limfy said...

hahaha...got. diff day diff mood use diff color lo =P
if u ask me i sure tell u is the grapefruit one. The cherry one smells like cough medicine and color abit dark. Strawberry smells exactly like strawberry lol..grapefruit the best kekeke

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

Hahaha, no wonder kena import from SG lar...