Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Salsas Restaurant

We went try out Salsas Restaurant on his b'day. One that I've been thinking of to try but never really made it...why? This made me wonder as well hehe. We turned out love it...the food...the environment...the service...and the price is reasonable to us *for such a nice place* =P
The Starter - Salmon Unagi and 2 big prawns Olala
My main course - beef with tomato zucchini and grilled potato in onion *yummy*
His main course - I forgot the name WAHAHA *I forgot the name is not the name for it LOL*
The environment in the restaurant...
The other side of it...
Lastly the dessert...
So, all these for RM30...no i meant RM30 per person not 2 main courses else they gonna close down for not making profit wahahha. Oh ya I missed out the soup, the 1 big basket of breads and the drink *coffee, tea or me..nahhhh ice lemon tea* =P With all these in the set dinner...what do you think?? Does this attract your taste buds already?? =)

Anyway, it looks like a fine dining place to me...BUT the others that went that night dressed quite casually *t-shirt, jeans...and even shorts* made us look slightly overdressed (we were wearing smart casual haha)

We personally like the food. For those that interested to try but don't know where it is. Its at upper Penang Road @ Hotel Continental. Just beside the traffic light...quite easy to spot I would say =)

No comments: