Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Google Chrome...nice

Felt tired of IE one day, tired of the slowness...so someone had me to try Google Chrome and whew I love it =D.

Now I can load my favorite websites way much faster Hurray. And when I wanted to have a new tab just one click on the '+' sign on the top bar...and here's what you get...all your frequently visited websites listed NICE. Now you know which sites you visiting the most WAHAHAHA *IF u don't know..which is quite impossible ahaha.
Hope Its gonna be my primary browser for years to come that I need not find another one to replace it...hehe.




4 comments:

deepak said...

what about firefox??

Chiat Hau said...

I think Chrome is kinda nice... but, I am using Firefox now... :"D hehe... (pai seh nia...)

Joel Chu said...

Waaah 4 th most visited site is trophy manager????? I see so which team ur managing ? Hehehe

limfy said...

deepak,CH:
wohoho looks like most ppl usin firefox nowadays hehe. Firefox is nice too but i kinda like the way the new tab appear for chrome =P

Joel, its quite obvious that the trophy manager doesn't belong to me =P WAHAHA. Somebody intruded my laptop =P