Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chocs from Germany

I ate these much of chocolates last night =S Noooooooooooooooo. Usually I am not a big fan of chocs and I barely touch it...not even one in a few months *i guess* Can't believe myself eating these much HEHHHHH.

Well, they are really nice *yummy* I guess I prefer chocolates with some special flavors...like what I got here the Joghurt, Rum and caramel *Ooooooh I love caramel*
Thanks to a friend (aka the "Best" man on our big day =P) who brought them all the way from Germany...is it Germany?? ehehehe I guess so lol =P

Thanks again =) Hmmm I guess it has really become mission impossible for me to loose weight now. Took me 4eva to loose but just seconds to gain...just let it be lah *for now...hopeless*

2 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Gosh... the choco looks good. :-)~~ (sipek tam ciak)

limfy said...

Yes..they r really nice sobz sobz or maybe bcos there's oni 1 flavor each so i feel extra nice..like what ppl said 物以稀为贵 lol

i feel like eatin again NOOOOOOO (me oso sipek tam ciak) =P