Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pasta Day

Ahhhhhhhhhh...finally I am able to post some pics here...hehhhhh

So, today......is my Pasta Day hehe. Suddenly craving for pasta since yesterday. So I told mum not to cook today and let me do the cooking =P I made my favourite dish - CARBONARA the creamy milky carbonara *yummy* and at the same time made spaghetti as well WAHAHAHA. Fattening??!! yea very...but I just don't care lah...for now lol. It's an easy one today. I got the instant gravy since Campbell got some new flavors and I just wana try out their carbonara.

TADAAAA...the carbonara. Not creamy enough for my liking though but overall not bad. hehe
The spaghetti hehe. Vegi spaghetti =P no meat just lots and lots of onions and fresh mushroom in it. Mind the messy/dirty plate...was too hungry that half eating only I realised I wanted to take a pic of it haha.
AHHHHHHHHH.....SATISFIED. *blurrrrppppp* Looks like my diet plan failed.....AGAIN LOL.

5 comments:

小慧 said...

how did the carbonara turn out? the mushroom one turned out a bit too salty for me. :(

limfy said...

i normally will add some water to make it not so pekat then will add in some extra ingrediants too hehe. The carbonara was abit too salty too so i added some water, milk and some cheese too to make it better :)

deepak said...

iWant iWant iWant!!!

limfy said...

u oredi hav ppl cookin 4 u at home dee wat kekeke =p

George Yew said...

i m too. got ppl cook for me and wait for me to come back home eat.

HAK FUK~ ^_^