Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Natural Mineral Water???????

Few days back I found something really yuckieeee =S I went to KL for training few months back and stayed in the so called 5/6 stars hotel - The Gardens. I forgot is 5 or 6. I brought back a bottle of mineral water from the room I stayed and just leave it aside in my house kitchen(my family and I seldom drink bottled water =P). One day out of a sudden my dad said to me "hey what's in this bottle? is it opened?"

And.....WTF I saw the bottle is full of black dots. You can see it clearly if the pic is enlarge and this is after my dad shake the bottle. The dots were even bigger and clear before we shake it YUCKSSSSSS. And just look at the expiry date. I can't imagine how's it gonna be if it's to be left untill year 2011 =S
NATURAL MINERAL WATER konon!!!! Too natural that it contains sands and some 'hidden mineral' ???????? Just one word.....YUCKSSSSSSSS

3 comments:

jadephoenix said...

this is really disgusting... but thanks for sharing.... *sigh* how to trust bottled water anymore huh :(

btw girl, i've finally updated my blog haha! pls come and visit ya ;)

George Yew said...

eer.. but y u still keeping the bottle?

limfy said...

jadephoenix,
wahaha. welcome back...again =p u seriously hav lotsa posts in a day yea keke..

mr.yew,
after i took the pic & write bout it then mah can settle it liao lo =p my mum oredi used it to siram bunga dee i guess lol