Friday, November 21, 2008

International language...please

This might not be a big deal..but I just damn don't like it.

I was trying to login to my facebook...and WTF, the main page is not shown in English...I seen this on friendster and now what....Facebook too???!!! @#$%^((&%$#@
What now?? a new rule from our very da "boleh" country??? Please just use the International language for the main page dammit.

Arghhhh and this stupid streamyx is giving me a hard time too...with the shitty and lousy connection lately. I just wana post a picture and what i got is "please check your connection" again and again and again.......N-times. I just trying to load a website and it is taking forever to load..just ONE I wasn't even trying to load multiple pages at the same time. Arghhhhh this is what I get by paying TM RM90 each month. So, download song?? movie?? series?? YA DREAM ON....I am so so so so so x100 pek chek now.....ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

No comments: