Monday, September 22, 2008

Thanks to the 'Powder'

After playing bowling for the past few Sunday...yesterday, I finally got a lil slightly somewhat better score =p HAHA

All thanks to the SAI NAM POWDER !!! WAHAHAHAHA. Sai Nam's magical secret ingredients homemade powder KAKAKAKKA =p

Btw, Penang Bowl is always full of PROs there on Sunday or I should say everyday haha. Always kena 'hempit' by those PROs. People was like what...STRIKE and STRIKE and MORE STRIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. While me, clean longkang, clean longkang and MORE LONGKANG CLEANING and not to forget "coconut throwing" oso =p Oh well, dun care la...I'm gonna make it my weekly activity now..everyy Sunday if possible hehe.

5 comments:

Joel Chu said...

fuwah....
thats it
I See someone gonna buy her own "Hey Hands off this Hot Thang!!" Bowling Ball wahahaha

limfy said...

ehehe...mayb & mayb not..
cos my room doesn't hav anymore space for an extra ball MUAHAHA =P

Joel Chu said...

You can Dump it any George's WAHAHAHA

deepak said...

you bowl gal!!

limfy said...

Joel, his room got no more empty space as well =p wait til i can score >100 tat time 1st la..mayb i'll consider gettin 1 kakaka

Deepak, u witnessed how i bowl b4 ler...got style aje tapi tak boleh guna mia =p