Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Wedding this weekend

Will be heading down to KL for ANOTHER Wedding this Sunday...hehhh. I have food marathon...wedding marathon...what else =p Attended one wedding in Ipoh 2 weeks back. Now going for one in KL and next week back in PG another one for a good fren of mine....and more to come. Why all oso long journey one...oficially BROKE =P

This one in KL is my sis-in-law's younger sis wedding HAHA. Yes, get to meet my dearest coco and ah sou. My family reunion *sobz sobz*

This trip will be a rush one...going down on sunday and will be back the next day. Haiz what to do, low on $$ now...can't spend too much on travelling =P Alright I will be back with nothing but some extra weights with me muahahaha...

4 comments:

Joel Chu said...

What Next ah?
Badminton + Bowling marathon wahahha

Joel Chu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel Chu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
limfy said...

wahaha...bowling maybe but not badminton lor...u guys owez play on weekday..haiz =P