Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's been 2 days........

It's been 2 days...2 hectic/crazy days for me. There're stil a lot more to go and I need to finish them all by today..yea, works I mean. Been skipping lunch since yesterday and I decided to take a micro break now SIGH. But well, maybe good for me..for my diet plan :p

BUT can all you those idiot STOP BORTHERING me when I am trying to get my long list of tasks done!!!!! Those customers of mine I mean. Ppl oredi put "DO NOT DISTURB" still they come and ping you. CAN'T YOU ALL READ ENGLISH??????

AHHHHHHHH...time to get back to work :(

2 comments:

George Yew said...

be strong girl. one more day and you r off. :)
come come we go makan makan ho laio when u off day tat time hehe.

limfy said...

in fact....we had way tooooooo much of makan :s no more food marathon for the comin few months PLEASE !!! bleh