Saturday, August 16, 2008

The 'finger'

Yesterday I went for our IT event...The "HOT BATTLE - Water Gun Competition" Ahhhhh it was tiring and exhausting. In the game we need to use a "self pumped" plastic water gun to attack our opponents and the water can...WTF. That was god damn tiring man...

We lost in our 1st game...using a wrong strategy i guess. Or it was just the player's problem haha. Then we go for another strategy for our 2nd game after some observation. The 3 guys defending our water cans while the 2 gals went attacking. It was much better but tiring at the same time :S The gun went out of power so quick that it required us to shoot and pump at the same time DAMN...AND the shooting power was kinda lousy. I swear I was aiming quite accurately and shooting for quite a while at the can but it just couldn't go down. Also I had to run back to our base to refill my gun N-times WT*

When it reached the last can, I was trying so hard to shoot it down so we can end the game. I was tired I felt like my hand is breaking soon...and out of a sudden I just lost control and POINT MY MIDDLE FINGER then shouted "damn it, the gun is so lousy and has no power at all" -.-" opssss too late did I realise myself loosing control...I could hear some of my frens who were watching outside the field "OMG...WOW...fong yeng yeng...what happend to u" something like that *shy shy* Sorry I know I shouldn't be doing that.

But well, I seriously felt that I am slowly emerging into a barbarian. I've becoming more and more rude, talking even more rude. I use the F word all the time. and now what?? POINTING MY MIDDLE FINGER IN PUBLIC??? INFRONT OF MY PEERS AND THOSE MANAGERS????? Goshhh what is actually happening to me??? :S I feel so bad..very very bad. Can someone pls educate/tame me???!!! =P

No comments: