Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Away for the week

Woohooo...I will be away from work from this island tomorrow..heading down KL for a 3-days training :p Ahhhhh when was the last time I'd been on vacation..hehhh, this is not really a vacation though.

I shall stop by Ipoh for breakfast. Ahhhhh my favourite Curry Chicken Pao..been craving for it since the last time I had it *yummy*

Will be staying at The Gardens Hotel this round somewhere MidValley there :D Kinda excited, its whole new. They are having lower room rates now as some of the parts are stil under construction and they're yet to have the full facilities. But when they are done, the rate would then be around RM600 per standard room. I kid u not...that's damn, holy cow =S By then I am very clearly absolutely sure that I won't be having the chance to stay there anymore. So better try it now before its too late hehe.

Till then, byeeeeeee

No comments: