Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Exhausted

Ahhhh...finally the wedding is over. One word....exhausted. But well, it's full of excitement and happiness too for sure :)

Really didn't expect sooo much thing to prepare for it. Plus one person one idea and comment...PENING :S I guess this is the thing I don't like the most..those aunties aunties keep giving comments and wanted people to follow their ways (somemore just some neighbours and some people who has no relation with us) Owner make the call please -.-" but anyhow thanks for their help oso lar HEHH.

I oso can't recall for how many nites, I just got to sleep for only a few precious hours. So Monday at work, I have just one word....EXHAUSTED.

well well, everything is over now and it was a great experience though!! More pictures to come once they are ready :)

2 comments:

cmei said...

fast fast load pics.... i want to see!! :D

limfy said...

hehe..me oso haven't c all the pics :P comin comin..will sure share wif u :D