Sunday, November 18, 2007

ISD Cultural Nite '07

Yea our ISD Annual Dinner had just over last week. Our theme this year is Cultural/traditional nite haha. So, we'll have to wear our cultural costume WOHOHO. My one and only cultural costume - Cheongsam NO LONGER fit *sobz sobz* don't say zip lar i can't even pull it up I think. Too bad so sad :p

So, I transformed myself into - nene. Wakakaka. Why?? Cos its the most conmfortable outfit and yet can hide my tummy and fats LOL. And if I am not mistaken 70% of the people wear it that nite. Its comfortable, its not really expensive (Somemore Deepavali just over, got sales wahahaha), it can hides your tummy...so why not :P

So far I think the Cultural Nite was not bad..quite fun (for me lar) at least I enjoy eating without any hesitation cos I didn't have to try very hard hiding my tummy..kakakka.
Wookie, picture time...let the pictures do the talking :D

The fake *NeNe* (act yau yeng somemore..cisss)
The group pic of my team (not everyone in here..some didn't manage to make it)
My 2 great frens - which ever place with them around wil sure be full of laughters :DGroup pic with the team where I used to be with ~~history!! haha (eeeee..i just realised its multi-rational group pic ohh HEHE)
The lenglui *NeNe* group pic :p
Lastly, CM and me :)

= The End =

No comments: