Friday, May 18, 2007

My name is not 'oi'

How do you feel when people call you 'oi'? No matter they know your name or not...I know a lot people don't like it. But this is not happening to me, it happened to some people around me in the office :p


Well, this is what actually happened that really made one of my peer pretty angry :p Recently there's a new hire and is a she. At first I found she was ok..but later one day when I was talking to one of her team member, she suddenly interrupted with "ei, can u login for me?" ummm, that was not really polite right!!! Well, if you really need to ask help from people, that would make people feel better is if she says "sorry to interrupt, but could you please help me to login?" right. Not that we wana gossip or talk bad about people at the back, but this is not happen to only one person, others felt the same too. And there was also once, where this peer of mine got pretty angry. That peer doesn't really know her and she just said "oi, how to go where and where ah?" Well....

Anyhow, haha..this peer of mine said she's not gonna answer next time if she ever being called 'oi' again because "my name is not 'oi'....she said......