Friday, July 3, 2009

New Toy

I got a new toy woohoo...a new member to my Canon family - the all new D10.

It's Canon's first waterproof digi cam...shockproof too!!! Yea I think so =P Since I desperately need one to go under water and getting a bulky waterproof cover for my digi cam is even more pricey than getting this new sleek waterproof cam =D I see it as a deal by paying RM1350 for this waterproof, 12.1MP, 16GB of memory(top up of cos =P).....and what more, its BLUE!!!! My all time favourite color *happy nia*

Isn't it cute???? It's cute...to me...at least =P


And does it look like a Submarine this way??!! waahahaha. I didn't say it. It's a funny guy from the cam shop told me so lol.

Last but not least, me and my all new D10 =D One super 'stim' siao char boh...yes. I was preparing to sleep...mind me =P Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
UPDATE: I've already got my very own D10 but there're still some cam shops in PG told us "huhh..D10? Canon where got such model?" "Ummm...nochet launch le. The fastest oso next month I think" HAHAHAHA.

5 comments:

George Yew said...

lol... in the pic u look very slim lah.. or the cam is that big size haha...

congraz on your new purchase :P

CW said...

Any sample underwater shots with that camera?

deepak said...

fuyoh.. fuYOH..... FUUYOH!! nice came.. liking the semi stim look too!

limfy said...

GY,
oh means i look very fat now la BLEH. haiyo the cam is more in front mah..while i was s lil back..of cos the cam looks bigger la..

CW,
sample ah?? hmmm after july 23rd?? lol..paiseh abit lazy din really try out much kok. but i think there're some sample online hehe

deepak,
hehe thx...4 liking the stim look MUAHAHAHA.

George Yew said...

on your update:
as a canon ambassador you will get the product 1st right? wahahha.. :P