Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back.....temporarily

Ahhhhhhhhh...finally I am back from these.................


Fish feeding lol...climbing from one hill to another...plucking strawberry and made some donations to uncle Lim MUAHAHA. Not to forget, visited my dear lil Jacy...she is going to be 3 months old in one more week and she's getting more and more adorable *how i wish i get to see her everyday* =(

I am already lost count how many times I was packing and unpacking =S AND I need to start packing again now -.-" for the last station of my LONG VACATION bleh...

Where am I going now????? feed kangy LOL

Bye again........

UPDATE: ohh btw, those pics above taken by my new Canon D10...for those who'd like to know how the pics turned out hehe...hope u like it, cos we love 'em =P

3 comments:

小慧 said...

have fun in kangy land!

MelPen said...

Wow.. nice... Haven't got a chance to Redang till now :( What is Kangy land huh?

limfy said...

小慧,
thx...i sure will =) u take care!

MelPen,
haha...i was like finally dream come true lol. been planning for countless years...anyway Redang is really nice =)

Kangy land=the land u're currently on wahahaha =P me going gold coast in few more hours time hehe