Thursday, January 15, 2009

The miracle of makeup

Ahemm...I did something last week which I didn't expect myself doing...at least not at this age lol =P I went for a studio photo session with a fren haha where the package was signed 2 years back. I bet you are now sure having this in mind "huhhh, so old lioa stil go for the studio photo shot????"

Oh well, I hope I've did it too when I was young(some of you might knew i hav a superb strict mom =P)..when I have no wrinkles crawing, eye bags hanging on my face AND not to forget those horrible fats on my body (hmm, now i started wondering did the photographer vomit after the photo session)WAHAHA.

So, I got home and before I remove those ICI paints on my face...my "personal photographer" helped took some pics for me =P Here's one hehe. Miracle isn't it???? I truly personally think so. Guess I don't have to put the "before and after" here you too would agree that it does make a HUGE different kakaka. You've seen anough of my "aunty" look and especially those who sees me everyday at work uhuhuhu =P

"THE FAKE ME"

5 comments:

jadephoenix said...

Hey girl, it was nice to catch up a bit with you today :) sorry for being so rush, i wish i had more time to stick around :P
u look great ler! And honestly, you're not too late to take studio photoshoot, one of my good fren oso took hers recently n it was so nice! Bet yours would be too, remember to show me ya! hehe (kepo me)

limfy said...

hehe i will i will...but duno when oni i will get my "final product" la =P u know how they like to delay ppl one lah...hehhhh

Joel Chu said...

fuiyoh....

George Yew said...

thanks.

limfy said...

hehe..thx.

mr. poipoi,
wats wif da thx??? bcos ppl said ur pic nice???? =P
or mayb ppl said my 'ICI' nice??!! WOHOHOHO