Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am BROKE...again

The beauty saloon I normally visiting had the warehouse sales last month. They called me up told me there'll be discount up to 70%. So....I went. With the plan of just getting myself a mask.

BUT, I ended up with these MUCH. So, I am officially broke again. I can imagine myself fainting when I got my credit card's bill *sigh*

This is the first time I purchase their cosmetics and I guess will be the last too. Why...cos their cosmetic is not outstanding at all if we were to compared to other japanese brands on the market. So now I know why they are not popular...their facial products are still alright but not the cosmetics. Anyhow, I do like the packaging though =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we are women, proven that you are normal... With all the skin care products and cosmetics, it is toooo normal... hahaaa...
Btw, for the KOSE cosmetic, I think their eye shadow colors are nice....

limfy said...

Adeline,

the prob is i oredi got 'alot' at home and stil couldn't resist and bought them haha =p but well i guess tis is women lah hehe

oh, so u r actually a fan of their cosmetics?? i guess mayb the color i got is just not pigmented enuf for my liking hehe. i do like the lipgloss but the mascara is not giving much effect for me =p